Freshman Readmission Next Steps
- File Your FAFSA if you have not already
- Complete the Scholarship Application
- Set up an appointment with an academic advisor for your major
- Register for Orientation
- Sign up for Housing
- Check your student email daily
New Student Orientation?
We know you are already a college pro, but we want your transition to KSU to be as successful as possible, and the best way to accomplish this is by attending orientation. By attending orientation, you will:
- Connect with new and current students through small group interactions
- Learn how to get involved with campus organizations
- Learn about the resources available to you here at KSU
- Register for spring classes
When can you sign up for Orientation?
Orientation dates can be found on the orientation website.