Current Students

Staying at KSU After High School Graduation

If you are a high school senior and will be remaining at KSU after graduation, you will need to apply for readmission through the office of undergraduate admissions. The Office of Undergraduate Admissions Dual Enrollment Office will send dual enrollment students step-by-step instructions on how to reapply in their senior year.

Contact your DEP Advisor for:

Advising Appointments
Schedule Changes
Course Withdrawals
AP & Transfer Course Verification
Tutoring Referrals


Contact the DEP Office for:

  • Changes in student information
  • Changes in high school and/or high school counselor
  • Changes in address and/or contact info
  • Disability accommodation needs (eg. ADD, ADHD, etc.)
  • Non-advising issues pertaining to classes or professors
  • Extended absence or missed exam/final, etc.
  • Conflict resolution
  • Questions regarding funding, textbooks, parking and transcripts